Sunday, December 7, 2008

All About Researching

Wow... I believe I have been glued to my computer screen for the last week doing research for my company DancePlug. Research on SEO, marketing, and all that good stuff! It is quite a complex world, but there is so much to learn from.

Here are a few websites I came across that grabbed my attention, but have not quite figured out how to use them:
- Delicious.com: you can bookmark your favorite websites and share them with others, or find people's faves
- Getsatisfaction.com: this one seems to be for bigger websites, I will have to look more into it and prove myself wrong.
- twitter.com:
leaves me perplexed, and I'm probably not the only one. I am sure it has to be good somehow...
- digg.com: looks really useful but how to get in there?

Besides looking into these few resources, I have been busy sending my press release online and announcing the website launch on
Launchfeed, FaceBook and MySpace.

If anybody can shine a light on the websites I mentioned above, please do!

bizzy bee

No comments: